Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Video Free Silver Lake: The Silversun Pickups and The Deadly Syndrome

Sure, Jax over at Rock Insider already beat me posting this video from last weekend’s Silversun Pickups performance on David Letterman, but I figure what the hell... I wanted to make sure that everybody got to see it. Great job, guys.



I’ve also found some live footage of The Deadly Syndrome playing at Spaceland awhile back. They’re opening up for local shoe-gaze giants Monsters Are Waiting at Safari Sam’s tonight. Make sure you get there early to see them. Like I’ve said before, they’re one of LA’s most promising new acts and destroy it live.

1 Comments:

Blogger JAX said...

wow that deadly syndrom evideo is pretty cool. i love how they added the ghosts to make the otherwise boring live video somewhat entertaining. the sound quality sounds like it came from the board too.

rad,

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home