Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Video Free Silver Lake: Sea Wolf

Yeah, I know I posted some live concert footage of Sea Wolf performing at The Troubadour just a few weeks ago, but it looks like they've gone and made a video for their song You're A Wolf.

I don't have a crush on lead singer Alex Church, honest, I just like his music a lot. I may be in the minority there though... between the constant comments I hear from female friends at shows about him being an "indie rock dreamboat" and the fact that someone recently visited our site by running a Google search on the terms "Alex Church girlfriend" and "Alex Church wife." (No shit.)



Sea Wolf perform next at Spaceland on Monday, February 26th as part of Division Day's free residency there, and then open for Clinic at The Troubadour on March 2.

1 Comments:

Blogger iheartrocknroll said...

oh mr radiofreesilverlake, he IS dreamy! your "female friends" know what they are talking about!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home