Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Video Free Silver Lake: Jeniferever

I fell for Swedish post rock outfit Jeniferever a few years ago after downloading three of their incredible EP tracks off of 3hive, who marked them as "slow, sparse, and epic rock 'n' roll."

The band has since released a full album -- which I didn't crush out over as much, though it still had a few super solid tracks -- and are currently touring all around Europe. They've never come to the US ... which would make me kind of pissed if I, y'know, ever got really bothered about stuff.

Here's some footage of them performing the song Swimming Eyes off said new album. (And here's a link to those EP tracks I mentioned before. If you like Mogwai or Explosions in the Sky, you will likely heart them in the worst possible way.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home