Thursday, October 25, 2007

The LA Times Names The Top Three Bands Of 2008

You're probably already familiar with LA Times writer Kevin Bronson's Buzz Bands Blog, but if you're not, you should be cause you'd be hard to find another music writer who is more in touch than that guy.

His cover story on the top new acts in LA can be found right here and, for my part, I think he's completely on the money naming The Deadly Syndrome, The Airborne Toxic Event, and Castledoor.

RELATED LINKS:
- Interview: The Airborne Toxic Event
- Mini-Interview: The Deadly Syndrome
- Mini-Interview: Castledoor

2 Comments:

Blogger Malcolm Sosa said...

Oh shit. the first "Best of..." story of the season. I loved the article, but if I were to rank my top three LA bands of '07 they would go:

1. Happy Hollows
2. Western States
3. The Pity Party

5:54 PM  
Blogger bwank said...

I felt compelled to bust a list too:

Big in '08 Addendum

1. Everest
2. Miniature Tigers
3. Bobby Birdman

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home