Thursday, March 22, 2007

Band of the Week: The Switch

I don't know quite how I ended up with The Switch's recently-released Hello Today. I can't remember if they sent it to me in the mail, if I bought it at Sea Level, or what exactly...

That seems terribly ungracious, I know, but I've got to say that I've been really enjoying it, no matter how I came by the EP. It took a little bit for the band's bedraggled, fall-down-the-stairs pop to sink in for me, but then it really did, and I've been listening to it quite often.

But let's skip any more of the flowery or overworked descriptions you normally get on music sites and just have you download the tracks Tongue Tied and Crazy below to hear for yourself.

Then, you can see them play next month on April 17th at The Scene in Glendale -- a venue that's been getting increasingly better and better lately -- with local pop heartthrobs Tandemoro. I know I'll be there.

RELATED LINKS:
- Tongue Tied MP3 (You Send It Link - expires in a week)
- Crazy MP3 (You Send It Link - expires in a week)

1 Comments:

Blogger t.rex said...

i like that you skip all of the hyphenated adjectives & get to the bones.

i always read your blog first.

t.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home