Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Video Free Silver Lake: Andrew Bird

Sometimes I worry that people think I only listen to music from bands from LA... Not true. I mean, I have that album from quirky/amazingly talented singer-songwriter Andrew Bird and he's from, like, somewhere east of here, right?

Here's some great footage of him playing one of his best songs, Nervous Tic Motion of the Head to the Left, at last year's Bonnaroo ... and I was going to post a crazy clip of him appearing on a kid's TV show as a character called Dr Strings, but that appears to have been taken down. Booo.



If you, like me, have been hoping to catch him at a summer music festival instead of, say, shelling out $25 to see him at Largo, take heart. Because he's playing at the upcoming Coachella. Oh, tickets are sold out for every day but Friday? Damn...

Well, his new album is out next month, at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home