Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Video Free Silver Lake: Citizens Here & Abroad, Jenny Lewis & The Watson Twins, & Trans Am

My friend Mary and I are filling for Kevin Bronson on his Buzz Bands radio show on Little Radio tonight from 6 - 8 pm PST. Tune in here on teh Interweb, if you get a chance.

In the meantime, here are a few videos I've come across lately... Two off of Little Radio's web-site... The first is by my current favorite pop band from San Francisco, Citizens Here and Abroad. (I guess the gratuitous crotch shot in the middle helps break up all the spinning.)

The second is from Jenny Lewis & The Watson Twins and is one big take-off of Hee-Haw. It's even better to watch high than anything on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. Two people jumping up out of a cornfield is somehow immediately funny...

And the third is for the song Conspiracy of the Gods off of the new Trans Am album and completely threatens to rock your face off.

1 Comments:

Blogger elana said...

It did! That Trans Am video DID rock my face off! HELP!

Was that Neil Hamburger in there?

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home