Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Band of the Week: Princeton

I’ve pretty much been singing Princeton’s praises for the last few weeks since I got their self-released EP. It’s full of the sort of immediately likeable, unabashedly hand-clappy pop music that just gets me.

The band is fronted by two twin 20 year-old brothers who at different times seem like they’re channeling George Harrison and Paul McCartney without necessarily biting off of them. The new Earlimart is pretty much the only CD that’s caused me to dislodge their release from my stereo lately...

Here’s some video footage and an MP3 so you can check them out for yourself.



Their next shows are at the Eagle Rock Bowling and Drinking Club at All-Star Lanes this Sunday, then Friday, September 2nd at Spaceland and Friday, September 22nd at Pehrspace.

DOWNLOAD: The Indifference Curve MP3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home