Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Foreign Born Live

Blink and you might just miss it. Tonight's the last night of Foreign Born's residency at the Three of Clubs over in Hollywood.

They're a local indie rock band that a friend of mine recently remarked has some Echo and the Bunnymen sound to them.

I'm not sure if I agree with that whole-heartedly, but don't really know how to describe them in any kind of clear catchy way, so recommend going over to their myspace page and listening for yourself.

I've seen them play three times now and two of the times, I really enjoyed them. (The third? They skipped a few of my favorite songs.)

If you're looking for something to do tonight, catching a free show in a dirty Hollywood bar could fit the bill nicely.

The show starts at 9:30 when opening band In Waves is supposed to go on and The Three of Clubs can be found at 1123 Vine Street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home