Tuesday, July 03, 2007

New Releases & Video Free Silver Lake Smooshed Together

There's not too much out today because of Freedom Wednesday, I guess. Here's a small sampling of what new releases have arrived in stores nationwide.

The Chemical Brothers - We Are Night
Various Artists - Diana Ross & the Supremes Remixes
Velvet Revolver - Libertad
Smashing Pumpkins - Tarantula (single)

So, I figured I'd put up three videos today too, just to keep the post from being too slim... The first is for a Bat For Lashes song that I completely have stuck in my head. I mean, my bat lightning heart wants to fucking fly away too, you know?



The second is from a great rooftop performance that Sea Wolf put on a few weeks ago.



And the third is from What Made Milwaukee Famous, which is full of spooky ghosts and stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger t.rex said...

joe, i have to confess - this photo accompanying the post was so mesmerizing that i sat on this page without question for five minutes.

sweet jesus, is that a cobra with a toupee?

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home