Thursday, July 03, 2008

Free Show Tonight: The Flying Tourbillon Orchestra EP Release Event

Tonight, Radio Free Silver Lake, Web In Front, and LA Underground are helping present The Flying Tourbillon Orchestra CD Release Event with Fol Chen, The Stevenson Ranch Davidians, and Summer Darling at The Echo. I'm djing and, more importantly, it's FREE.

I caught The Flying Tourbillon Orchestra last Sunday night at the Kickchella show at All-Star Lanes and they've gotten really goddamn good live... I couldn't stop smiling and I found myself looking forward to hearing them play tonight even before they were done with their set. And the EP? Also great.

Fol Chen also continually impress me. (I am a sucker for horns.) Them both together should be fucking murder.





RELATED LINKS:
- Interview: Fol Chen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home