Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Video Free Silver Lake: Battle of Land & Sea, Feist, Of Montreal, & More

Every Wednesday is like Christmas if you’re into comics, because that’s when all the new books come out. If you don’t read them, you’re missing out. They’ve gotten really damn good lately… like little indie action movies.

If you don’t? Well, here’s a buncha videos to help you through the week, instead.

First up is for local act, The Battle of Land and Sea. I really like what I’ve heard from them, but haven’t seen them live yet. They signed to Notenuf recently and are due to play in the UK next.



Feist’s video for the song 1234 is one of the best I’ve probably ever seen, but I’m a complete sucker for complicated dance sequences.



I saw this clip for of Montreal’s Heimdalsgate Like A Promethean Curse yesterday on The Passion of the Weiss and have had the song stuck in my head ever since.



And speaking of complicated dance sequences, here’s something I came across over on Scenestar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home