Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Next Week’s Let’s Independent! w/ Castledoor, The Flying Tourbillon Orchestra, & Amnion

Last night’s show at Safari Sam’s went really damn well… I've got a post all ready with copious amounts of thank you’s for everyone involved, just waiting for Laura Jennings’ fantastic photos to arrive later today.

In the meantime, I wanted to officially announce the line-up for our final Let’s Independent! event at Boardner’s this year. It takes place a week from now on Tuesday, December 18th, is FREE, and local favorites Castledoor -- who are so frigging engaging live that they actually get people to uncross their arms and dance -- are playing with indie pop gypsies The Flying Tourbillon Orchestra and the really just kind of beautiful Amnion.

More on the show soon, but you can hear songs from all three bands and read all the details right here.

(Many thanks to Christine Hale from Mini Love for another amazing flier.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mouse said...

If my car situation isn't resolved by Tuesday, I'm taking the freaking bus.

I was at Safari Sam's last Sunday and left before Amnion took the stage. But they had a live video stream online that I watched at home, and I was kicking myself silly for leaving early.

Sooooo stoked for this one, Joe.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Malcolm Sosa said...

I might come down for this one. Too good to pass up, man.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home